Thursday, October 15, 2009

Don't be affraid to ask for help and get new idea's ( any one want to go globe trotting with me :)

I work hard as a producer and programmer each day to meet and promote the best people in the industry. When I decided I was going to be with clips4sale I decided I would be in for the long haul and push every day to meet new producers and models with new idea's hope you drop me a line
@ damianhellfire1@hotmail.com or keyholder4you@yahoo.com. We can help each other
Your new friend walter

I really enjoy meeting new people in new places and trading idea's and skills. Here is an ad for some buddies to go globe trotting material

1 comment:

  1. I have to say Walter puts his money where his mouth is. He's really tried hard to help me bring up sales. Unfortunately his help coincided with the worst sales I've ahd since I started putting up clips. But I'm hoping that with his help my sales will go up next month to make up for the huge loss I had this month: 90% drop in sales, out of the clear blue. Nobody can figure out why.

    ReplyDelete