Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rob goes To $190 a day oct18th Going to the next level


Its  4 .00 am here in Vancouver Rob in Florida caught me early at two am . He has been following my tutorials to a T and now with branding we are taking him and Cory to the next level, Rob put in extra this morning because he knows my Im is full of producers trying to break the $100 Formula. This Store Rob is building he is doing as a Niche store So he does not take up front list page space on clips4sale. He is going to Rsvp on craigs list in personals and adult industry boards in berlin tokyo korea and Miami. I am going to go non stop till we see Rob and Cory hit the $333.00 a day mark. Contact me if you have any questions. Rob and I are building traffic hitter tools in real time to silence the critics and good job on a $190 day.

No comments:

Post a Comment