Sunday, October 18, 2009

Walter and robs lesson Plan for Cactus Jack Sunday Oct 18th


Rob was Up early to help me set up a lesson plan for a few new stores. Rob took a lesson plan to a new level he prepared content for me last night send me pics at 3.00 am. I built his banner sent out 1400 mails to my prefered customers. You can see in real Our combined store sales are over $200 for the day at 5.30 a.m. Rob is adapting well to all the tutorials. These are all things I learned from the chief upstairs Neil Orkin. Robs next lesson is " what to put on Craigs list to promote this new store and employ some assistance. I will post an ad on Craigs List. Probably get banned quickly but we might get some hits. Thanks again for going the extra Mile and preparing every thing for today.
Walter

No comments:

Post a Comment